Buttercup just levelled up - Jones unleashes self - Rogan going down - it's on - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Feb 10 17:15:26 PST 2019

For those who missed the Joe Rogan/ Roe Jogan memo:

Joe Rogan exposed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7FWbW2_CH8
# -f43 ~36MiB

  Joe Rogan: “I'll tell the government right now, I'll tell you right
  now if you're listening NSA, CIA, I'm available, OK - if you show
  me all the real record, I swear to God, I will make fun of that
  crap to the end of time, I'll make up stories, I'll, I'll lie to my
  mother, I don't care - you show me a UFO, I'll lie to my mother.”

Please think of the children - melt a snowflake today by exposing
this lying two faced deceiver.