First reasonable retort to Jordan Peterson - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Feb 10 16:54:30 PST 2019

David Duke on fire:

 Dr. David Duke - The Keynote Address, League of the South 6-24-1
 ~464MiB

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2f234bc49b10e7e1bd438a9c6f4bf9b3868ac8eb&dn=Dr.+David+Duke+-+The+Keynote+Address%2C+League+of+the+South+6-24-1&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

TPB:
https://uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion.ly/torrent/29128343/Dr._David_Duke_-_The_Keynote_Address__League_of_the_South_6-24-1

(Can't find it on Jootube.)

  "America is not a proposition nation."