censorship v free speech, not money, is a foundation for a free society/ world

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Feb 5 15:08:03 PST 2019

 Dr. Madeline Seers
 @MadelineSeers13
 NOBODY is trying to take away your right to freedom of speech. That
 is an alt right falsehood.
 We are just trying to make certain things you say illegal if they
 hurt other people's feelings.
 There's a literal, actual difference.
 12/18/18, 11:18 PM

 https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1075243887390793730

 https://mobile.twitter.com/MadelineSeers13/status/1075243887390793730

Guess that's why folks are literally shaking all the time, 'cause the
alt-right just doesn't understand what the extreme left is trying to
make illegal when it comes to our speech.