P4RV - POWER For RISC-V - Know Who Stands - Know Your Gremlin - moral imperatives - discerning discrimination - [TECH]

Zigger the N.gger ziggerjoe at yandex.com
Tue Dec 31 17:19:12 PST 2019

One fundamental is the intersection between digital and meat space.

Though shalt not ignore thy champions.

You must Know Your Gremlin, and UC Berkeley (as many "neon fascists"
today know) is a literal anti-liberal terrorist breeding cage.

Supporting those with barely disguised gremlinista traits, is immoral.

When we know who stands, we know who to support.

Supporting those who act ethically, is a moral imperative;
likewise, ceasing support for those who act unethically.

ISAs for the win - POWER, RISC-V, and perhaps a Transmeta-like RISC-V
on POWER ftfw :)

Giving up one's power of discrimination, is leaving discernment in
the outhouse.

Pursuant to my conscience, I discern.
Pursuant to my will arising from my conscience, I discriminate.
I choose to do good, not evil.

Create your world,

  Libre RISC-V M-Class
  by Luke Leighton

  A 100% libre RISC-V + 3D GPU chip for mobile devices

  NLNet Grants approved, Power ISA under consideration

  https://www.crowdsupply.com/libre-risc-v/m-class/updates/nlnet-grants-approved-power-isa-under-consideration