Happy new year

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 08:16:32 PST 2019

    On Tuesday, December 31, 2019, 02:35:55 AM PST, other.arkitech <other.arkitech at protonmail.com> wrote:

 >Dear Cypherpunks, Other.Arkitech wish you a happy (and distributed) 2020 : )

>Now some rehearsing content...
>Excerpts from https://www.activism.net/cypherpunk/manifesto.html

>Cypherpunks write code. We know that someone has to write softwareto defend privacy, and since we can't get privacy unless we all do,we're going to write it. We publish our code so that our fellowCypherpunks may practice and play with it. Our code is free for allto use, worldwide. We don't much care if you don't approve of thesoftware we write. We know that software can't be destroyed and thata widely dispersed system can't be shut down.

Jim Bell's comment:
And I hope that this year, Cypherpunks don't forget the project to make a competitor for TOR.   I've seen little discussion of that recently.   Remember, what is necessary to accomplish that is mosting "writing code" at this point.  The hardware, a miconcontroller, whichever one we choose, is already designed and constructed.

>The Cypherpunks are actively engaged in making the networks safer forprivacy. Let us proceed together apace.

Let's proceed.   Yes.                   Jim Bell