Ghaddafi and sons were highly moral in their personal and private lives

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 00:50:15 PST 2019

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/libya-maid-of-colonel-gaddafis-daughter-in-law-150548

THE disfigured nanny of Colonel ­Gaddafi’s son Hannibal has revealed
she was tortured with boiling water.

The Ethiopian maid, Shweyga Mullah, 30, said that Hannibal’s wife,
29-year-old model Aline Skaf, tied up her hands and legs before
pouring boiling water over her head.

Shweyga had cared for Hannibal’s son and daughter at their luxury home
in western Tripoli.

Six months into her employment, she said she was burned by Skaf.

Three months later, she said the same thing happened again, only this
time much more seriously.

Skaf lost her temper when her daughter would not stop crying and
Shweyga refused to beat the child.

The nanny said: “She took me to a bathroom. She tied my hands behind
my back and tied my feet.

“She taped my mouth and she started pouring the boiling water on my head.”