Google Old leak

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 04:23:50 PST 2019

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019, 19:07 Zigger the N.gger <ziggerjoe at yandex.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 03:44:18PM +0530, o 0 wrote:
> > Google AdSense Leak
> > https://pastebin.com/qh6Tta3h

It's a LIE, a completely FAKE "leak".

Talked about this text and its contents with two friends who worked
directly with Google's Ad Senses in two different countries and in
different periods.  Laugh a lot of your stupidity.

One of them is still a formal employee of Google.  The other one worked
there for a very long time and left them for being a happy entrepreneur.

Trust my life to both of them.  I love very much these guys and they would
never lie to me about these bizarre things.  No reasons for it.

Stop creating lies, Zenaan.  You are a so stupid liar that didn't notice
the fails on the created fake leak.  Get a life, loser!  >:(