[OT] Re: The New York Times: Chuck Peddle Dies at 82; His $25 Chip Helped Start the PC Age

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 11:09:37 PST 2019

On Sat, Dec 28, 2019, 01:41 rooty <arpspoof at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Hi TAZOR how old are you dude like 50 wow

Little bot, it is _not_ polite asking someone about their age, weight,
vices, homicides, and sexual perversions.

Razer's age doesn't matter to anyone.  In any case, whether you think it's
relevant, he is sexier and much more interesting than you can imagine.  And
loves music too.

You cannot judge anyone for their age, rooty.  I have friends between 12
y.o. and 96 y.o. and they always teach me something new or absolutely
cool.  Young hackers, old jurists...  <3

Life is good, even when sucks and is painful.  Live your life without hurt
other people, please, little one.

Tender kisses, take care!  ;)

sea sea