Assassination Politics AP (re: Harpers: Click Here to Kill)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Dec 25 16:20:14 PST 2019

> > Perhaps soon you will be able to have a steaming pile dropped
> > via drone into your favorite politico's pool, streamed live on dTube :)
>
> 	technocractic delusional bullshit coming from a fucktard, or worse. It should be taken into account that grarpamp 'was' a torbot.

It's really easy to see ill intent in others.

Unfortunately, it's the angriest that have the staying power -
speaking from personal experience.

grarpamp has repeatedly expressed on this list the position that the
Tor network, though flawed, has certain possibly relevant uses,
whilst quite possibly being useless from a save your skin in
important situations point of view (helo gunship leaks etc).

Now it's also quite possible that in the eons of the misty passages
of ere gone historical long lost times, that grarpamp may have made a
loose statement about Tor. Plenty of us did back in the day.

Perhaps, just possibly, there might be some utility to highlighting
the occasional positive about our fellow travellers on this path
called life, rather than continue to hammer one another over the
negatives...

... just a heart bleedin thought.