The Surveillance State Quietly Lost a Major Court Case

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 25 13:46:22 PST 2019

 On Wednesday, December 25, 2019, 01:31:49 PM PST, Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> >> https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-surveillance-state-quietly-lost-a-major-court-case?source=email&via=desktop

> >> An appeals court ruling may finally start to break the addiction.

> > >   lying bullshit
>
>> I should mention that I didn't write the comment above, "An appeals court ruling..."

>    For the record, I didn't accuse you of lying. The lies come from government and its mouthpiece, the journos, aka govcorp.

 >   In the real world govcorp will keep spying at will, regardless of what any of their own bullshit 'laws' say.

 >   The purpose of 'journalism' is to keep parroting the hilarious myth that the US is a 'democracy' and 'free society' governed by the 'rule of law' and similar infinitely idiotic nonsense.

Yes, I understood that.  In this, as in many cases, I post articles from my smartphone, which doesn't make it easy to add my own comments, at least if they are long.  That is why I frequently add a short comment saying, "Jim Bell's comment:". When I read the material I'd posted once it appeared on CP, even before your own comment, I realized that it was ambiguous as to who wrote "An appeals court ruling..."
                    Jim Bell