The Surveillance State Quietly Lost a Major Court Case

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Dec 25 13:32:54 PST 2019

> >> https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-surveillance-state-quietly-lost-a-major-court-case?source=email&via=desktop

> >> An appeals court ruling may finally start to break the addiction.

>  >   lying bullshit
>
> I should mention that I didn't write the comment above, "An appeals court ruling..."

	For the record, I didn't accuse you of lying. The lies come from government and its mouthpiece, the journos, aka govcorp.

	In the real world govcorp will keep spying at will, regardless of what any of their own bullshit 'laws' say.

	The purpose of 'journalism' is to keep parroting the hilarious myth that the US is a 'democracy' and 'free society' governed by the 'rule of law' and similar infinitely idiotic nonsense.