Ho, ho, ho!!! Merry Christmas!!! <3

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 00:34:34 PST 2019

Merry Christmas From Your - cof, cof! - Favorite Lawyer!!!  :D

=> https://imgur.com/gallery/r3PihDY

Wish you all in the whole world an amazingly happy Christmas!!!  :D

Much love and serenity all the days of all the years, not only today, but
in your current life and maybe also in eventual reincarnations.

(I don't know, who knows?  :P)

I love you, guys, girls, and who isn't binary!!!  <3

Always yours,

Ceci, who is sending Mirimir, Steve, grarpamp, Razer, John (both of them),
Juan, Jim, Greg, and a lot of friends more, several snugglehugs,
snugglekisses, and soft Christmas tickles...  Smile, you are still
alive!!!  :D

Loving.  Caring.  Sharing.  Being Excellent To Each Other And To Our
Hackerspace.  <3
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your
curiosity.  It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all
you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."  -  Mae Jemison