What is there to protect?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Dec 23 00:10:27 PST 2019

On Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 02:40:27AM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Dec 2019 16:29:29 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> > Oh yes, yes there is - but perhaps not for the reasons you might
> > think: pedophilia is an easy entrapment of politicians, in order to
> > wield the power of blackmail over them
>
> 	politicians are not being blackmailed - stop making bullshit up.

Damn dude - you da bronx or sumting?  Tough customer...

Once again:
From: Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net>
To: cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019 08:46:47 +1100
Subject: Re: Epstein revelations
> >     If a guy like epstein, a wall-street jew-thief also ran a
> >     blackmail boutique to honestly earn some extra pocket money
> >     from
> >     donations from his friends, that wouldn't change the nature
> >     and
> >     modus operandi of govcorp AT ALL.

We may now call a spade a spade, and blackmail blackmail.

Just not without mentioning "all black spades are Americunts!" :)

Repeat after me, all blac <a#... SEGFAULT

  Epstein Was A Mossad Agent Used To Blackmail American
  Politicians, Former Israeli Spy Claims
  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/epstein-was-mossad-agent-used-blackmail-american-politicians-says-former-israeli-spy
  https://summit.news/2019/12/06/epstein-was-a-mossad-agent-used-to-blackmail-american-politicians-says-former-israeli-spy/

    Ari Ben-Menashe, a former Israeli spy and alleged “handler” of
    Robert Maxwell, told the authors of a new book, Epstein: Dead Men
    Tell No Tales, that Epstein ran a “complex intelligence
    operation” at the behest of Mossad.

    When it became clear that Epstein wasn’t very competent at doing
    much else, his primary role became “blackmailing American and
    other political figures.”

      “Mr. Epstein was the simple idiot who was going around
      providing girls to all kinds of politicians in the United
      States,” said Ben-Menashe.

      “See, fucking around is not a crime. It could be
      embarrassing, but it’s not a crime. But fucking a
      fourteen-year-old girl is a crime. And he was taking
      photos of politicians fucking fourteen-year-old girls —
      if you want to get it straight. They would just
      blackmail people, they would just blackmail people like
      that.”

So, Juan, as mentioned previously, some folks will never, ever be
satisfied, no matter what facts, opinions, references or any
discussion whatsoever.  It is -always- possible in almost every
conversation, to find fault, to see stupidity, to "uncover" bullshit.

No matter which what or how many facts are presented, some dissidents
always gonna diss, God bless them :/

I don't know how useful that is, but them's the cards...

Raging when a fact has been missed, overlooked, or an outright lie
being perpetrated, sure, I get that.

Rage on when misinformation is spread - rife in the "computer
security" world - a service, likely.

But raging for raging's sake?  Not accepting opinions of "reasonable
conclusions based on already presented facts" and raging about how
it's all bullshit/ made up?

I don't understand the utility of -that- much raging, and assumptions
about unresolved rager's childhoods inevitably pre-sume themselves on
a lonely mind's remaining functional neurone.

Good luck and as always, continue creating your world, hopefully for the better,