Assassination Politics AP

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 22 20:58:21 PST 2019

On Sat, Dec 21, 2019 at 03:20:58PM -0500, grarpamp wrote:
> On 12/21/19, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
> > My suggesting is
> > take Jim Bell ands his 'assinine-nation politricks' and move to the
> > island imagined in Lord of the Flies. May the most murderous child win.
>
> The murderous child seems almost like an internal problem
> among players... mobsters, rivals, enemies, Hatfield McCoy, etc.
> That always exists and is relatively self contained.
>
> Now an Assassination Politics instance operating in either
> autonomous mode, or in a "managed" mode for or devolving into
> sick bloodsport profit that raptures on humanity's tendencies
> therein, a distributively supported TV gameshow straight out
> of fiction memes "Let's bid $random human for $20k Alex"...
> these modes would have some real problems regarding
> innocent people getting originally harmed.
>
> That's different from say a distributed "fair" Hammurabi Code.
>
> And different from the original harm happening everyday
> news in essentially one on one unrelated and first events.
> Not much improvement happens there without lots of
> outreach, cultural education, hippie love, etc.
>
> The bloodsport and actions of Governments and even
> Corporations, their force against voluntary choices
> following no harm... would surely end as their workers
> quit them in droves.
>
> The question herein is which sport is worse, better,
> or more easily solveable or minimized, and by what
> means... Govt's or the Gameshow's.
>
> Does not the potential, and even propensity and or
> eventuality for sport (as history shows), make both
> Govt and AP very difficult to recommend, and
> essentially impossible to recommend as "pure" things.

You thought  Amrica's Got Talent was the bee's knees?

  [booming megaphone vegas announcer]

  WELCOME, niggers and jewgers one and all, to Rome's Got Christians!
  [canned laughter]

  Those pesky whitey believers are showing us all which is superior -
  Lion, or, Christian!  [canned laughter]

  And TONIGHT, we've got a family affair with ... OXYGEN THIEVES ...
  mom, dad and their 8 year old daughter who WAS CAUGHT, entirely red
  handed, STEALING two loaves of bread and a can of ... TUNA.
  [canned cheering]

  And before we get going with our leonine entertainment [canned
  cheers], be sure to tune in tomorrow night for ... Hyenas Duel Car
  Thief!  [canned crowd roar]

  Stay tuned as we go to a quick break...