"Sonic attack" in China.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 22 20:38:28 PST 2019

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 09:04:14PM +0000, jim bell wrote:
> 'Sonic attack' impacted 'at least 20 regions' of US diplomat's
> brain - but cause remains unknown, new study finds

Sorry, but that's very misleading!

US Diplomat's brain regions itermized:

 1. Hissing Weasel cortex
 2. Hypussy grabbin thalamus
 3. Third Reich ventricle
 4. Forebrainication
 5. White lives matter
 6. Hind quarters hiney spottin rear slappin region
 7. Midbrain - NPC quarters
 8. Limpdic system
 9. Soma sensory desperation system
 0. Cerebral cortex [missing in 99.9999% of modern 'Merican diplomats]

As we see clearly, there are at most 9 (not 20) functional regions of
the brain of modern USAian diplomats!

If you're even slightly confused, the wakky may assist:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regions_in_the_human_brain