What is there to protect?

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 21:31:09 PST 2019

What is there left to protect? The idea that elites are immune to
prosecution (complete with bribes to the prosecutors to appoint a jury
favorable to the defence)? The image of men you had orgies with? It is
not as if any of you elites actually care about anything other than
those things.

There is no need to accuse other portions of the elite of pedophilia,
though I question the judgement of those who require satanic symbolism
for greater orgasms.

Certainly there are risks, the US didn't target enemy governments in
WWII because there would no one to negotiate with, but right now there
is no one to negotiate with.

I also refuse to be manipulated using my emotions, whatever they may
be. No one ever cared, I doubt any of you will start. You people aping
the emotions of normal people is unconvincing, it is certainly not met
by any real deeds.