California Penal Code 12355

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Dec 21 17:44:14 PST 2019

On Sat, 21 Dec 2019 19:48:02 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12/21/19, Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> > "So if, say, somebody steals $10, he has to return $10 and eventually damages."
> > lend
>
> No one ever said lend, in fact it was you who said "steals".

	Oops. My mistake. Still, a $10 debt illustrates the point as well. Using 'lethal force'  to collect a $10 debt isn't 'justified' despite the fact that fake libertarians would certainly have you believe otherwise.

	But anyway, you're worried about a petty thief stealing $10 more than once? Feel free to find a solution to such a terrible problem. Take into account that your solution can't violate personal rights.

> Nice try, quit dodging.

	What makes you think that I have to solve your problems, real or imaginary? =)

> > solve
>
> Your nihilism doesn't have any solution,

	I'm an advocate of natural rights. Prety much the opposite of nihilism.