Chelsea Manning attempts to destroy 'grand jury' system using their actions as wrecking ball!

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Dec 21 13:22:20 PST 2019

John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> On December 19, 2019 2:23:24 AM UTC, "Punk-Stasi 2.0" <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> >	anyway, people are free to do whatever they want with their bodies.
> >Just like I'm free to refer to manning as 'him'.
>

> You are of course free to ignore Chelsea's desired pronoun... But why bother? Does not doing so seem to shake reality to the core? Of fucking course not.

	I have a few good reasons.

	One :  I'm not playing along with  'progressive' propaganda. In the US homosexuality was a 'crime' until a few years ago(maybe it still is?). Prostitution is a 'crime'. And sexual mutilation of male children is a High Virtue. The US has an insane, nazi 'registry for sex offenders'. And current political trends are highly totalitarian overall. And yet the same nazi governmetn now has a very 'progrssive' view on some controvertial issue? I call Bullshit.

> It's all about freedom, CM's freedom to be recognized by the world the way she sees herself.

	"Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four." Or in this case the freedom to say taht shemales are not women.