"Sonic attack" in China.

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sat Dec 21 09:19:38 PST 2019

coderman wrote:
> [...]

I stopped reading at the sub-head '...may have been...'.

Cuba is know as the most SUSTAINABLE nation on the planet and that
INTRINSICALLY means ORGANIC farming. Little to no pesticides are used in
Cuba and this is simply TRANSFERENCE of Capitalist Industrial-Ag belief
systems into a disinformation vacuum... In other words the rotted gray
matter of people living in the mind-death grip of consumer capitalism...

Perhaps the US Spy/'Diplomats' on Cuba only eat food grown on the US
mainland from toxic-ally contaminated shitholes like Florida, LousyAnna,
and the rest of the Gulf Coast.

Rr