Prostitution Sex Drugs Guns Onions Dating

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Fri Dec 20 08:30:46 PST 2019

Se7en wrote:
> On 19-12-20 02:04:13, grarpamp wrote:
>>> Shoot! A fella could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that
>>> stuff! (Originally 'Moscow')
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5qqfsQGYus
>> That's some funny shit rayray, you made me laugh :)
> It wasn't orignally "Moscow", it was Dallas. It was changed due to
> Kennedy's Assasination.

Saw it first run at a movie theater in Brighton Beach Brooklyn when
there were still kosher butchers with still-feathered chickens in the
windows, bath houses and solariums, to service all the Central Asian
Jews living in the neighborhood. It was Moscow,  changed by State Dept
request to avoid more diplomatic nightmares at the height of the cold
war, then Dallas, then Vegas.

Kong was musing they might end up crashing in Russian territory. That
hundred Rubles wouldn't go over very well in Dallas OR Vegas, and the
RUSSIANS clamored for nylons, already on the legs of women in both US
places mentioned, and washing machines.

In the continuity script it's Vegas, for perpetuity.

"Survival Kit contents check. In them you will find: one 45 caliber
automatic, two boxes of ammunition, four days concentrated emergency
rations, one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills,
pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills, one miniature combination
Rooshan phrase book and Bible, one hundred dollars in rubles, one
hundred dollars in gold, nine packs of chewing gum, one issue of
prophylactics, three lipsticks, three pair of nylon stockings -- shoot,
a fellah could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that
stuff.... " http://www.visual-memory.co.uk/amk/doc/0055.html?LMCL=NR1QYv