Missing video from Jeffrey Epstein's first suicide.

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 23:25:29 PST 2019

Jeffrey Epstein: Surveillance Video From First Suicide Attempt Missing
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jeffrey-epstein-surveillance-video-first-184510141.html
Jim Bell's comment:
Missing, just like a few thousand postings to me, from me, about me, and any mentioning Assassination Politics in the 1995 Cypherpunks archive.
And John Gilmore, Ryan Lackey, Tom Busby, and Declan McCullagh don't seem to care.  Neither does Brian Merchant nor Will Stephenson.
Concealing the past by erasing the evidence is an old story.