HANDBALL HATE - Mouncey left off nat team - Re: Serious Punk yo! -- Fw: FINALLY - a valid use for trannies - DEFEATING SLUTS! - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Dec 19 14:03:36 PST 2019

Flouncy Mouncey's out!!

This is plain terrible for Australia's clean sweep of intenational
women's handball, folks - please write your ministers immediately and
demand Mouncey be allowed on our national team!

Of course this won't change the ultimate outcome - Aussie sheilas are
kick arse sheilas, already towering over the tiny Asians - but the
point spread is going to reduce significantly and we just can't have
such shame for Straya!

And we might even lose a match or two over the season!

It's almost unthinkable.  The shame, the shame!

Just devastatin!

  HANDBALL HATE! Man Pretending to be a Woman Handball Player
  Excluded from Australia’s National Women’s Handball Team
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/handball-hate-man-pretending-to-be-a-woman-handball-player-not-called-for-australias-national-womens-handball-team/
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SJYdXj7Kac

    Handball has always been one of my favorite sports, and I finally
    figured out why – everybody in it is a secret neo-Nazi!

    https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2019/12/17/australian-women-take-stand-block-trans-athlete-from-joining-national-handball-team/
      Australian transgender handball player Hanna Mouncey is lashing
      out after being excluded from the national women’s team,
      because several of the female athletes did not want to share
      shower space with him.

      Mouncey claims that several members of the team, as well as the
      team’s manager, said they did not want the player who was born
      a man changing with them and showering with them in the locker
      room facilities in Japan.

      “I can confirm that yes, I was left out of the team for the
      World Championships because there was a group of players within
      the team, supported by the team manager, who did not want me
      showering or using the change rooms before or after the game.
      This was, in turn, the sole reason given to me by our coach for
      my non-selection,” Mouncey wrote in an op-ed for the Star
      Observer.

    Imagine that – these bigots have a problem with a fellow washing
    her feminine penis next to them.

    What year is it?

    It’s current year, and some people still think having a dick and
    balls excludes you from being a woman.