Chelsea Manning attempts to destroy 'grand jury' system using their actions as wrecking ball!

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Dec 19 13:01:11 PST 2019

On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 12:08:00 -0800
Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> On December 19, 2019 11:23:09 AM PST, "Punk-Stasi 2.0" <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> >On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 08:59:05 -0800
> >Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:

> >> HAHAHAHA!
> >>
> >> "Most people" believe the Russians are in their mama's closet.
> >> "Most people" believe the US is a democracy
> >> "Most people believe China and Russia are Communist
> >> Rev Gary Davis.: "That just goes to show what everyone knows."
> >>
> >> Your reference is duly ignored
> >>

> >	but razer dear, you just provided four examples illustrating my point.
> >People are clueless/parrot propaganda. Using the 'politically correct'
> >term "gender" instead of 'sex" is just another instance of the same
> >cluelessness. Thank you for your service =)
>
> You're reaching and making shit up. My point was made and only in your delusional POV

	sorry, my mistake. I forgot for a second that you're just a US govt troll. On the other hand, people who are not agents like you, can easily see that the americunt feminazi term 'gender' and the belief that 'russian communists' are 'invading amerika' come from the very same americunt 'left wing' 'progressive' nutcases.

> If you can't accept a dictionary definition

	which one? I 'accepted' the webster one you posted. Not to mention, I can 'accept' ALL  dictionary definitions older than 10 years, before your pentagon feminazi cunts redefined the term.

	but again, sorry, I don't mean to treat you as if you had a shred of intelectual honesty.