Govt Attaches Snowden Book Proceeds, Tosses Out Surveillance Lawsuit; SSH, PBS

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 11:33:49 PST 2019

On 12/19/19, Ryan Carboni <ryacko at gmail.com> wrote:
> https://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/gift/gift.htm

Hilarious that some of the months show negative amounts.

> I am debating with myself whether to send a token donation to Radio
> Free Asia or to directly donate to the US treasury.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Agency_for_Global_Media

Donation is sexy voluntary, but they take $750M+ from you
already, and free market non-gov versions should exist among
those like you who would choose to start and fund them.

Good Morning Vietnam.

> Well, I could write off a donation to Radio Free Asia.

You should be able to write off taxes as theft, burglary, robbery,
file insurance claims, jail or recover or otherwise compensate,
seek pain and suffering, tort from reduced investment capital,
loss of business, unpaid bills, etc.