Your Cypherpunks archive

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 18 21:58:20 PST 2019

 John Gilmore hasn't responded to this.  I think he should respond.    It is unseemly for him to apparently lack concern that the Cypherpunks archive has been severely tampered with.  I think he should strenuously object to such tampering, and he should demand that the person or persons responsible be exposed.
Same for Tom Busby, who is now responsible for the archive.   Same for Ryan Lackey.   And Declan McCullagh, who should display interest into this whole sham, as well.    They should also not merely willingly, but in fact enthusiastically, participate in this project.
                   Jim Bell