Anti-Prude Feminism

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 20:18:10 PST 2019

Recently discovered Pando closed. Personally have no idea if I'll have
a negative surface altitude of six feet, but before then I hope I'll
be involved with people who agree that firing a person with cause
would restrict their golden parachute to only compensation for legal
fees relating to their employment.

None of modern feminism has resulted in any real gains for women's rights.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/business/google-ceo-vows-to-do-better-after-sex-related-golden-parachute-sparks-protest

Google's top executive said Thursday he is "committed to doing better"
as his workforce staged a global protest over reports that Android
co-founder Andy Rubin received a $90 million severance package after
his termination following sexual misconduct claims by a coworker.

https://pando.com/2019/10/23/we-sold-pando/

And of course I’m not the only one, and my experience was far from the
worst: In the last few years I have been overwhelmed by stories of
sexual assault and harassment told by so many incredibley women in the
Valley, holding back so much talent and driving so much talent out of
the industry.