Iran already has a nuclear weapon

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 14:42:27 PST 2019

https://search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/76211

[alpha] Iran

There is a rumor floating in some seriosus circles of an impending
iranian nuclear test. Also that a test would trigger an israel strike.
Dagan's attack on bibi derives from this.

The sourcing is asian. I do not believe it to be true and I believe
that regardless of the source it is just a wild rumor.

Nevertheless, there it is. Watchoffoficers and analysts need to stay
alert for any anomaly. The time frame is specific at three weeks.

Sourcing is moderately high and credibility low but significance is massive.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T