Chelsea Manning attempts to destroy 'grand jury' system using their actions as wrecking ball!

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Wed Dec 18 09:01:55 PST 2019

\0xDynamite wrote:
>>> Maybe because I'd still be 90% human????

>>> No, why would you assume so?  Do you think cutting off your penis
>>> makes you a woman, too?  Just what kind of bullshit will you be
>>> willing to turn away from?  When does it stop for you?
>> Me, I'm happy as I am. As long as I get my testosterone and modafinil,
>> anyway.
> So you're not happy without augmentation?
>
>> But why should whatever you or I think or want matter for anyone else?
> Very simply:  the choices of ONE person eventually and INEVITABLY
> affect SOMEONE ELSE.  Have you thought about this much?

Fuck your "Butterfly Effect". It's a pop culture hipster narrative that
leads to a life of do-nothingness. Be-nothingness

Further, I'm what's referred to as CIS het, but NO ONE is ALL Male, OR
ALL Female, and in my world you can be whatever gender you fucking well
want, and I'll defend the right to do that.

(I SWEAR, some of the worst FAGGOTS I ever met are men who think they're
all-man.)

That's YOU \0x.

Kiss kiss,

Rr