Chelsea Manning attempts to destroy 'grand jury' system using their actions as wrecking ball!

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 23:14:25 PST 2019

>>> If you wanted to be a horse, why not?
>>
>> Maybe because I'd still be 90% human????
>>
>>> At some point, I'm sure that there will be species-change technology.
>>
>> No, why would you assume so?  Do you think cutting off your penis
>> makes you a woman, too?  Just what kind of bullshit will you be
>> willing to turn away from?  When does it stop for you?
>
> Me, I'm happy as I am. As long as I get my testosterone and modafinil,
> anyway.

So you're not happy without augmentation?

> But why should whatever you or I think or want matter for anyone else?

Very simply:  the choices of ONE person eventually and INEVITABLY
affect SOMEONE ELSE.  Have you thought about this much?

> And about the penis thing. As I understand it, they basically invert and
> expand the penis. So the glans becomes the clitoris, and the interior
> becomes the vagina. It's a crude hack, for sure. But it is more or less
> consistent with developmental homology.

HA, why would that make you a woman?  Do you think a woman is defined
by her vagina?  You are the one who insults people.

>>> I have no clue why ideology must be one dimensional.
>>
>> No clue?  How about mental illness?  If you want any-dimensional
>> "spectra", then there is no such thing as mental illness either,
>> right?
>
> Those aren't arguments, just insults.

Not quite "just".  They are based on a the medical professions best
opinion, albeit from the 1980s.  You suppose the science for gender
changed much since then?

>> Have you ever tested your philosophy on anyone older than high school?

I think not, but I meant with a *maturity* of someone older than high
school, sorry.

\0xD