Chelsea Manning attempts to destroy 'grand jury' system using their actions as wrecking ball!

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Tue Dec 17 22:50:19 PST 2019

On 12/17/2019 11:37 PM, \0xDynamite wrote:

>>> HIS.  Post *his* words.  Just because you "feel like a girl" doesn't
>>> make you a girl.  If I felt like a horse, would I be a horse, too?
>>
>> If you wanted to be a horse, why not?
>
> Maybe because I'd still be 90% human????
>
>> At some point, I'm sure that there will be species-change technology.
>
> No, why would you assume so?  Do you think cutting off your penis
> makes you a woman, too?  Just what kind of bullshit will you be
> willing to turn away from?  When does it stop for you?

Me, I'm happy as I am. As long as I get my testosterone and modafinil,
anyway.

But why should whatever you or I think or want matter for anyone else?

And about the penis thing. As I understand it, they basically invert and
expand the penis. So the glans becomes the clitoris, and the interior
becomes the vagina. It's a crude hack, for sure. But it is more or less
consistent with developmental homology.

>>> Sometimes the Left is as stupid as the Right.
>>
>> I have no clue why ideology must be one dimensional.
>
> No clue?  How about mental illness?  If you want any-dimensional
> "spectra", then there is no such thing as mental illness either,
> right?

Those aren't arguments, just insults.