Chelsea Manning attempts to destroy 'grand jury' system using their actions as wrecking ball!

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 22:37:03 PST 2019

>>> Then post her words. It's also her birthday.
>>
>> HIS.  Post *his* words.  Just because you "feel like a girl" doesn't
>> make you a girl.  If I felt like a horse, would I be a horse, too?
>
> If you wanted to be a horse, why not?

Maybe because I'd still be 90% human????

> At some point, I'm sure that there will be species-change technology.

No, why would you assume so?  Do you think cutting off your penis
makes you a woman, too?  Just what kind of bullshit will you be
willing to turn away from?  When does it stop for you?

>> Sometimes the Left is as stupid as the Right.
>
> I have no clue why ideology must be one dimensional.

No clue?  How about mental illness?  If you want any-dimensional
"spectra", then there is no such thing as mental illness either,
right?

Have you ever tested your philosophy on anyone older than high school?

Seriously,

\0xd