Chelsea Manning attempts to destroy 'grand jury' system using their actions as wrecking ball!

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 21:35:48 PST 2019

 On Tuesday, December 17, 2019, 07:15:35 PM PST, \0xDynamite <dreamingforward at gmail.com> wrote:

 >On 12/17/19, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> >On 12/17/19, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
>>> https://medium.com/@kevin_33184/chelsea-mannings-resistance-brings-u-s-closer-to-ending-the-grand-jury-7b9d3ad6537a
>>> 💝 Love you Chelsea! See you at the Barricades 🏴‍☠️
>
>> Then post her words. It's also her birthday.

>HIS.  Post *his* words.  Just because you "feel like a girl" doesn't
make you a girl.  If I felt like a horse, would I be a horse, too?

>Sometimes the Left is as stupid as the Right.

Yes, I've long laughed at people who think that somebody can believe they are the 'wrong sex'.  I've only had one brain, and one body.  Sure they seem to match, but how would I know otherwise?   I have no idea how a person would believe he (or she) is the 'wrong' sex.  How would they know what the other sex feels like?
                  Jim Bell