The New York Times: Court Orders F.B.I. to Fix National Security Wiretaps After Damning Report

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 21:12:56 PST 2019

 On Tuesday, December 17, 2019, 03:56:09 PM PST, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

 >> On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 11:27:07PM +0000, jim bell wrote:
>> The New York Times: Court Orders F.B.I. to Fix National Security Wiretaps After Damning Report.
>> https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/17/us/politics/fisa-court-order-fbi-surveillance.html
>>
>> The FISA court needs to issue MANY "contempt of court" orders to those who
> >suckered them in 2016 and onwards.  And then jail them all.

>Since 1978 actually...

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Foreign_Intelligence_Surveillance_Court

>The order...

>https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper/6600-fisa-court-demands-answers-fro/87f1132ddc399b0c99b1/optimized/full.pdf

Maybe 'they' ought to publish all FISA order applications up to and including, say, 2014.  Each and every one.  See what happens.  The limitations period ("statute of limitations") for most Federal felonies is 5 years.   The public could learn a great deal about how the government has misused their system.
                 Jim Bell