Chelsea Manning attempts to destroy 'grand jury' system using their actions as wrecking ball!

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Dec 17 19:36:39 PST 2019

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 09:14:17PM -0600, \0xDynamite wrote:
> On 12/17/19, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 12/17/19, Razer <g2s at riseup.net> wrote:
> >> https://medium.com/@kevin_33184/chelsea-mannings-resistance-brings-u-s-closer-to-ending-the-grand-jury-7b9d3ad6537a
> >> 💝 Love you Chelsea! See you at the Barricades 🏴‍☠️
> >
> > Then post her words. It's also her birthday.
>
> HIS.  Post *his* words.  Just because you "feel like a girl" doesn't
> make you a girl.  If I felt like a horse, would I be a horse, too?
>
> Sometimes the Left is as stupid as the Right.
>
> \0xD

For those who -really- want to smash the field and simultaneously
accuse most of the world of an "-ism" and a "-phobia", get behind the
trans-age rights movement and expose the bigots :D

Defeat the sub-junoir hockey teams by simply allowing them to bump
into you like dominoes as you careen down the field.

Smash the early primary school swimming "open" medals with a clean
sweep of the podium, whilst simultaneously defending the right of
trans-age-ists everywhere and putting all bald faced trans-age-phobes
in their place.

Feel like a winner -every- month as you high-jump WAY over the
heads of all the competition and really nail some human rights into
the school bored.

  Be an upstanding winner - defeat ageism today!

Next up - apparel freedom - we shall NOT be oppressed by your
superficial patriarchal shame not any no more never!