FISA court issues public rebuke to FBI over misconduct in spy warrants.

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Tue Dec 17 18:20:22 PST 2019

Ryan Carboni wrote:
> Yeah, no kidding. I think the Russians replaced our entire reality
> with a simulcra.
>
> Thus all the evidence is fake.
>
> Even the physical evidence.
>
> Even the physical evidence that is linked to missing persons.
>
> The Russians must be operating death squads to systematically kill the
> weak and vulnerable (just like what the Neo-Nazis want) and plant it
> wherever they want. It is like they are operating unopposed and there
> is no organized opposition to stop them!

Unh... Nazis killed millions of Russian citizens. Insinuating that any
Russian would tolerate Neonazis is beyond bizarre and you? Stupid, or a
propagandist.

Rr

Ps. The woman who made her career as an anti-Russia lobbyist claiming
Ukraine > US erection tampering is a 'myth' (Fiona Hill), is about as
believable as the Flat Earth theory (The Earth is actually shaped like a
carrot)