Cryptocurrency: Taking Risks

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 22:59:09 PST 2019

On 12/17/19, Punk-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> 	I know who funds blockstream. It's public knowledge.

And who is that?

> an accomplice of
> arch-scammer craig wright and pretended that wright was 'satoshi'

And where was that?

> cryptocurrencies don't scale

Nobody in their right mind would speculate that scaling
beyond the laws of network physics is possible.
Nor beyond rational considerations of all sorts
of diversification and other elements.

Same as nobody is going to go around transacting anywhere
near close to 100% of their life with gold foil and torches (lol),
anytime in the next 100 years. Or any other physical either.