Cryptocurrency: Taking Risks

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Dec 16 22:07:48 PST 2019

On Mon, 16 Dec 2019 23:36:21 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > corporation problems
>
> https://twitter.com/rogerkver/status/1205852081271128065

	I know who funds blockstream. It's public knowledge. I also know that ver is a corporatist fucktard. FURTHERMORE, I know that ver has his own altcoin/shitcoin, with no 'block size limit', and guess what? 'the market' isn't using it!! Oops. (I also know that ver was an accomplice of arch-scammer craig wright and pretended that wright was 'satoshi', hi hi hi.)

	so anyway, it is true that blockstream is suspect, and it's just as true that cryptocurrencies don't scale, as discussed in previous messages.

	also, you should listen to ver talking about how amazing apple is and how decentralization is 'just a tool'.

	https://exchange.bitcoin.com/signupapp

	OOPS. Ver's scam site is CLOUDFLARED...Yeah, nothing says 'libertarian' like being a cloudflare accomplice.

	So grarpamp tell me more about roger ver, his relationship with cloudlfare-nsa and how much this fine 'libertarian' cares about people who visit his scam website.