Questions about Other Crypto Discussion Forums

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 15 02:14:34 PST 2019

On Sun, Dec 15, 2019 at 01:11:51AM -0600, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> prohibition). Yes, governments have committed some first-class fuckups,
> this includes but is by no means limited to the US government (China and
> North Korea come to mind as well, but I'm sure there are others; show me

Nope, USA, China and NK are the only govs that have stuffed up.

The rest b federalizin into a ssshining cccity erected on the hill.

Please less denigratin of upstandin demoncratic examples of
virtuosity, or we might have to censor^Bmoderate you, I mean, your
speech.

NB4 "SKQ's a fascist censorship loving Americunt!" :D