Cryptocurrency: Scaling, Privacy [re: on whatever...]

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Dec 14 13:48:03 PST 2019

On Fri, 13 Dec 2019 23:36:18 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1 billion people transacting once a day is 11575 tx/s.

> That's roughly all humans on the planet once a week.
> As below, that may be a high estimate.
> Which is good because if you arbitrarily choke the tx processing
> core of a coin down to 1Mbps, that allows only 10B/tx.

	haha - arbitrarily...

> Today Monero and Zcash are something like 2kB/tx.

	so, let's start with bitcoin's 1mbyte blocks - 5 tx/s. Increase transaction rate to 50 tx/s which is still nowhere near 'visa levels'. Now you have 10mbytes blocks. And then use monero-like transactions and you have 100mbytes blocks.

	Current size of bitcoin's blockchain is 270gbytes. Downloading and processing that amount of data is not trivial. Only some people in the so called 'developed' world can do it.

	Now, what if blocks are a hundred times bigger? In that case you get 5 terabytes PER YEAR. So at this point we can cue in a fucktard like roger ver who tells us that we can put the chain in the global NSA-GCHQ-anamzon-rothschild data center! YES! We can run 'our' 'alternative' payment system in the NSA-rothschild cloud! And actually mr. nakamoto himself said as much...

	hmmm - how's the arpadarpanet coming along?