Questions about Other Crypto Discussion Forums

Spirit of Nikopol nikopol at danwin1210.me
Sat Dec 14 09:32:44 PST 2019

I noticed some topical overlap between the cypherpunks mailing list and
the cryptography mailing list at https://www.metzdowd.com/.

Is there any relationship between these two lists or the people who
administer them?

Are there other lists or forums on related subjects that could be
recommended for me to peruse? Search engines any more seem to spit out
endless pages of irrelevant claptrap, spammy blogs, and endless Stack
Exchange errata. So I defer to word of mouth from the haunt of the true,
original cyber rebels.

In short, Number Five needs input.

Nikopol

 S P I R I T    O F    N I K O P O L

 Don't swap synthetic brains for your real brains.
 broadcast on BitMessage (https://bitmessage.org)
 subscribe: BM-NBEz3C1WktcyMZwVRWgDNGpU5gMRZ2iT