Tor Stinks re Traffic Analysis and Sybil (as do other networks)

Spirit of Nikopol nikopol at danwin1210.me
Sat Dec 14 03:57:32 PST 2019

On Sat, December 14, 2019 2:36 am, grarpamp wrote:
>>> Such blanket context is unlikely.

[.....]

> Also unfortunate that, today, one of the few places still
> propagating such blankets, in reverse via false advertising, downplaying,
> failing to mention, etc... is the Tor project itself, not least where is
> on its very own front page.

Snowden smells like a CIA limited hangout operation. Quid pro quo between
CIA and FSB/GRU ... it works like this:

Obama the MI56 cutout, promote animus toward defecting poster-child. You
host him as pin-up whistleblower hero, Vladimir, because in your country
everyone knows not to ask too many questions.

Then when moles and snitches in USA and Russia contact Snowden's "trusted
resources" to spill beans, we quickly identify and silence them.

Obama was a clear intelligence asset from early on. The intel community
knows no national boundaries. They are ever a renegade state within the
states with no national loyalties. Any pretense to national loyalty or
patriotism is kabuki theatre for the peons and soldiers.

Snowden also looks like one of the Greenberg brothers.

Nikopol