open borders - diversity strength - EU rape statistics - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Dec 14 00:22:30 PST 2019

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 05:28:38PM -0300, Punk-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Dec 2019 22:28:33 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> >   Italian Government Numbers Show 42% Of Rapes Are Carried
> >   Out By Migrants
>
> 	and here we have mr harkness posting feminazi propaganda. Who would have thought that white supremacists and feminazis...belong  to the same propaganda party.

So are "violent rape" stats ... feminazi stats?

Yes the word 'rape' has been grossly abused and its original
meaning(s) largely buried, and Assange having consensual sex gave
rise to (in the face of the facts) a patently political persecution
of Assange under the banner of "he's a rapist", for one such farcical
"Western" example.

But, if you were to say there are no possible circumstances which
ought reasonably be classified as "rape", I would disagree with
you.