Life Canaries

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 01:32:34 PST 2019

https://7news.com.au/entertainment/prince-andrew-accusers-chilling-tweet-as-jeffrey-epsteins-alleged-pimp-prepares-to-emerge-from-hiding--c-600753
"I am making it publicy known that in no way, shape or form
am I sucidal. I have made this known to my therapist and GP.
If something happens to me, in the sake of my family do not
let this go away and help me to protect them"

https://twitter.com/NatachaJaitt/status/981971273004744707
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TgHxIdkZls
"5 Apr 2018 AVISO: No me voy a suicidar, no me voy a pasar
de merca y ahogar en una bañera, no me voy apegar ningún
tiro, así que si eso pasa, NO NO FUI. Guarden tuit.
I will not commit suicide. I won’t be bought off or drown
in a bath tub, nor will I shoot myself in the head. So, if
that happens: I wasn’t me. Save this tweet."

She was found dead two weeks before she was scheduled
to give testimony in court.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/high-suicide-rate-of-hong-kong-protesters-points-to-chinese-regime_3116492.html

"A perpetually recording body cam that can, if it doesn't sense
a heart rate for longer than an hour, posts the last few hours
of footage publicly.
And then someone else dies masturbating to your masturbatory
death... and so on and so on."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Gareth_Williams

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11239535/Father-claims-Scotland-Yard-covered-up-sons-murder-by-Westminster-paedophiles.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsolved_deaths