"The worship of billionaires has become our shittiest religion"

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Dec 12 18:19:36 PST 2019

On Fri, 13 Dec 2019 08:10:37 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> Some people, quite a lot of people, get rich by stealing it, for example
> Biden, Obama, and the Clintons.  But most rich people get rich by
> creating wealth,

	Notice the crass stupidity here :

	"quite a lot of people, get rich by stealing" <--- that's correct.

	"But most rich people get rich by creating wealth,"

	that's a stupid lie AND furthermore, it contradicts what troskyte donald claimed 2 seconds ago.

	So back to the correct part : "quite a lot of people get rich by stealing", that should actually read : all people with more than a rather low amount of 'capital' got it by stealing.