Gifts that keep on giving: Oklahoma Uni: Police try to id person posting "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE" flyers - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Dec 12 13:42:11 PST 2019

So the law school student that put up this recent "It's OK to be
White" flyer, has been expelled from Oklahoma City Uni law school.

  Student Expelled By Law School After Posting "It's OK To Be White"
  Flyers
  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/student-expelled-law-school-after-posting-its-ok-be-white-flyers
  https://www.thecollegefix.com/student-expelled-by-law-school-after-posting-its-ok-to-be-white-flyers-report/

    OCU Police Director Bill Citty cited federal privacy as the
    reason why he is not releasing the name of the student, the
    newspaper reported, adding police “didn’t find evidence of a
    crime,” that the student “was found to be non-threatening to
    campus safety,” and that “he isn’t facing a charge of
    trespassing.”

    The signs first appeared in the fall of 2017 as a coordinated
    4chan campaign, whose users spelled out their “game plan” on the
    anonymous Internet forum board instructing people to post the
    signs on campuses to prompt a “completely berserk” response.

    While the student at Oklahoma City University School of Law was
    reportedly not expelled for posting the flyers, but rather for
    breaking the rules of his suspension,

    Some have questioned whether “It’s OK to be white” falls under
    free speech, prompting controversy and debate. As The College Fix
    reported earlier last month, East Tennessee State may be asking
    for a lawsuit by promising to prosecute its “It’s OK to be white”
    vandals, as posting offensive flyers in and of itself is “clearly
    established” as constitutional under longstanding case law.

    And writing at Minding the Campus, attorney Hans Bader weighed in
    on the flyers popping up nationwide, noting administrators
    “cannot discriminate against these flyers based on their
    viewpoint by expelling or dismissing people for posting them,
    when it obviously would never expel or dismiss someone for
    posting flyers with a different viewpoint the university likes
    better, such as ‘It’s OK to Be Black.'”

Just as well the coal burners at TDS are onto this:

  The True Israelites Have Begun Taking Back Jersey. How Long Before
  They Invade Israel?
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/the-true-israelites-have-begun-taking-back-jersey-how-long-before-they-invade-israel/

    The true Israelites – American black people – have begun their
    brave crusade to take back their stolen heritage from the Jewish
    imposters.

    The question on everyone’s mind is: how long before they’re ready
    to launch a full-on assault of Israel, and take back their true
    homeland of Jerusalem?

    Could be sooner than you think.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7782013/Jersey-City-shooting-revealed-surveillance-camera-footage.html
      The moment the two Jersey City shooters got out of their U-Haul
      and approached a kosher supermarket with their rifles drawn
      before killing three people inside has been revealed in
      chilling surveillance footage.

      Police sources say Anderson was once a Black Hebrew Israelite,
      a group that believes black people are the true descendants of
      ancient Israelites, and which often expresses extreme racial
      animosity toward Jewish and white people.

      Online posts tied to the Anderson include the statement ‘Blacks
      are jews, the “jewish” are impostors’, and a note left in the
      van used in the attack had words to the effect of ‘I do this
      because my creator makes me do this, and I hate who he hates,’
      according to WNBC-TV.

    I am in full and complete support of the True Israelites taking
    back their heritage from the impostor Jews.

    I think we should replace all of the Jews in the media, in the
    banks, in the university system and in the government with black
    people. Israel should also be given to the blacks.

  Study: Majority of Republicans are Aware That White People are
  Actively Discriminated Against
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/study-majority-of-republicans-are-aware-that-white-people-are-actively-discriminated-against/

    There have been several studies showing these same attitudes: a
    majority of white people are aware that they are being actively
    discriminated against on a systematic scale. This most recent
    study broke it into Republicans and Democrats, but a 2017 study
    showed that 55% of all whites reported having been discriminated
    against because of their race.

Ansometrue comedy to lighten yer day:

  Swedes Finally Taking a Passive-Aggressive Stance Against Jews,
  Edit Jew ID Card to Give Hooked Nose
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/sweden-finally-taking-a-passive-aggressive-stance-against-jews-edit-jew-id-card-to-give-hooked-nose/

It's OK to be Jewish.