Iran Cuts Internet, Toosheh SDR, Appelbaum

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Dec 10 17:30:02 PST 2019

On Sun, Nov 17, 2019 at 03:59:11AM -0500, grarpamp wrote:
> https://twitter.com/netblocks/status/1195775905907576832
>
> https://twitter.com/Maryamtaban12/status/1195792928934944768
> * Down with Dictator
> * Down with Rouhani (President)
> * Down with Khamenei (Supreme Leader)
>

> "The Iranian government forces all ISPs in the country to be
> singlehomed to, and be downstream of, DCI, the government
> run ASN. If you don't do this, you don't get an international
> transit connection, and men with guns come to take your
> routers and arrest you."
>
> https://twitter.com/radiojibi/status/1195802219884503040
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toosheh
>
> Jacob Appelbaum
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIvt9snFQig
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qa8SRN86V8

Quite a campaign is ongoing against the "not connected to BIS via
SWIFT and never will give up her sovereignty" Iran.

Apparently fascist pigs Zerohedge do not even question the MSM
narrative that Iran is relentlessly attacking US troops in Iraq and
other places - because of course Iran is desperate to goad the USA
into starting a war against Iran, how stupid were we to not realise!

Oh?

You mean Israel has a massive and actual anti-Iran agenda?

And Israel is actually the one desperate for the USA to begin an
invasion of Iran?

Surely it wouldn't be Israel/Mossad conducting false flag operations
against the USA, Saudis etc and pretending it's Iran doing all this?

Surely not?

Israel couldn't possibly want to expand their greater Israel agenda?

  #BelieveAllMSM
  #IranWantsWarAgainstIran
  #IsraelNeverFalseFlags
  #BringMEPeaceBombIran
  #IsraelHasNoMEAgenda
  #IsraelDeniesGreaterIsrael
  #IsraelNeverBombedUSSLiberty
  #IsraelAreOurGreatestAlly

  After Rockets Hit Baghdad Airport Base, US Says Iran Targeting
  Americans
  https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/after-major-rocket-attack-baghdad-airport-base-us-says-iran-targeting-americans

    The Pentagon believes Iran is behind these and other attacks, CNN
    reports, according to several US defense official sources, who
    say further Iran's Shia proxies are involved in planning "new
    provocations against US troops and interests in the region."

    Following Monday's attack Pentagon spokesperson Cdr. Sean
    Robertson told CNN in a statement: "We have made clear that
    attacks on US. and Coalition personnel and facilities will not be
    tolerated and we retain the right to defend ourselves."

    According to multiple reports, the Trump administration is
    weighing deploying an additional 4,000 to 7,000 troops to the
    Middle East in the face of Iran tit-for-tat for sanctions.