Facialized: GovtCorp "Struggle" to Force Humans Into ID Control and Slavery Systems, Wheat Parable

Punk-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Dec 9 14:40:27 PST 2019

On Mon, 9 Dec 2019 15:52:36 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://www.economist.com/middle-east-and-africa/2019/12/05/african-countries-are-struggling-to-build-robust-identity-systems
>
> Always a wordtwisting "struggle", always for "benefits"...

	translation : anglo-american-isreali jew-kristian child-murderers are 'struggling' to further spread the google-facebook-jewtube cancer in africa. And 'struggling' means they are planning to steal a few more trillions to build a few more datacenters.

	Aren't Libertarian Corporations lovely, efficient and morally perfect?

ps: We should thank Entrepreneurs because Technology is defeating tyranny, exactly in the way  Objectivist Philosophers like Hammill predicted.

> always needless, always a lie to fuck you. You are here...
>
> https://www.bedug.com/pics/Fun5/lfdjvhib4gx21.jpg

	haha - spot on