[announce at announce.puri.sm: [Announce] Librem 5 Updates and Pre-order Discount till 31 July 2019] - the price of freedom - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 8 13:21:33 PST 2019

Vertical integration FTW.

Now you can choose a full USA manufactured Librem 5 mobile phone.

You may prefer the European phone.

Hopefully we will have options for other jurisdictions soon too...

One can imagine various Wikileak's, but jurisdiction based, where the
Chinese wikileaks leaks USA dirt, and the USA wikileaks leaks Chinese
dirt (we're seeing a bit of this already recently), etc.

This is the closest story we have to #OpenFabs for now.

  Announcing the Librem 5 USA–the same freedom, security, and
  privacy-respecting phone, now with Made in USA electronic
  fabrication
  https://puri.sm/posts/librem-5-usa/

We can be confident that Juan will prefer this particular Librem 5 to
the Euro manufactured one.

Trollin like it's 1999 :D