Trump: "[many Jews] don't love Israel enough" - Nat. Jewish Dem. Council: "anti-Semitic!" - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 8 02:34:35 PST 2019

Straight from The Ministry's "wait, what? Oh, yeah!" dept. of
anti-Semitic facts and anything you can say, TPTB can say better
department.

Yes, "Jews don't love Israel enough" is now officially (because TPTB
sayeth it is so), an "anti-Semitic trope" :D

So the "Memes just write themselves" department has just self
inaugurated :)

We gotta say this tho - the Jews really need to speak up a little
more on twitter and facebook about how anti-semitic Trump really is.
All this mamsy pamsy holding back is just ... lame!

  Trump Sparks Outrage by Calling on American Jews
  to ‘Love Israel More’
  https://sputniknews.com/us/201912081077513707-trump-calls-on-americans-to-love-israel-more/

        “We have to get the people of our country, of this country,
        to love Israel more, I have to tell you that. We have to do
        it. We have to get them to love Israel more", Trump said.

    POTUS also suggested that there are some American Jews who do not
    “love Israel enough”.

    The US president said that Tel Aviv has never had a “better
    friend in the White House” than himself, claiming that unlike his
    predecessors, he has kept his promises to the Jewish people.

    His remarks have sparked outrage on social media, with many
    saying that the US president cannot tell Jewish people they
    "don't love Israel enough":

    The former head of the National Jewish Democratic Council, Aaron
    Keyak, has even slammed Trump's comments as "anti-Semitic".

Rando: "I know, I know! How 'bout we try to impeach him?"

SPLC:  "Yeah! Great idea - let's do that, to boost the Democratic
        party's popularity as -well- as CNN's ratings."

HA!

  CNN ratings plummet to lowest primetime viewership
  in almost three years
  https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-ratings-plummet-lowest-three-years
  CNN's 24/7 Trump-bashing strategy doesn't seem to be working.

  CNN Ratings Drop To Three-Year Low Amid Constant
  Impeachment Coverage
  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/cnn-ratings-drop-three-year-low-amid-impeachment-hearings