9 months jail for "Pepe" website contempt of court - Smerff Electrical - [PEACE] [MINISTRY]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Dec 7 19:21:25 PST 2019

The (((Powers That Be))) continue to rule:

  Australia: Smerff Electrical Chief Put in Jail for 9 Months for
  Failing to Take Down a Pepe Website!
  http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/australia-smerff-electric-services-chief-put-in-jail-for-9-months-for-failing-to-take-down-a-pepe-website/

    You may remember that a couple of years ago we had ad banners up
    for an Australian electrical services company called “Smerff
    Electrical.”

    They were actually making good money while being an openly
    pro-white business, so the Occupation Government of Australia had
    to shut it down.

    Well, Simon Hickey, the head of Smerff Electrical, was a
    supporter of ours and on his own websites, he linked to us and
    had images of Pepe and other memes.

    He was sentenced to 9 months in jail for refusing to take down
    these websites. And the Australian and international media are
    completely failing to report on it.

    The Stormer has acquired a letter he wrote back in September,
    outlining his situation.

    I’m going to just go ahead and print most of the letter, so you
    can hear it straight from him.

     "Oi,

      Today 19 September I went to Supreme Court, charged with
      “contempt of court” for failing to remove my websites (which
      are now hosted elsewhere).

      The Judge gave me 9 (nine) months jail. I shit you not.

      I dunno whether that means 9 serve 9 or 9 serve 3 then parole
      but I’m still pissed off. I got one more court tomorrow that
      will finish my outstanding so I’ll have more accurate info
      then.

      I’m still charged with my private conversation that may have
      offended someone but didn’t, that’s in October 26. I think
      maybe 25 Oct. Brisbane magistrate court.

      This shit is insane.

      The court today would not accept that every statement I made in
      regards to the court conduct was true, in the public interests
      and therefore not subject to prosecution.

      I said at one stage that the conduct of the courts up to now
      was worthy of contempt. That didn’t help. LOL

      I will not let this minor setback deter me. I will never tire.
      Never slacken. Never give up."

As usual, he is done for contempt of court, not the original crime.

Careful what you say out there folks - stick to memes if you want the
support of the courts, otherwise expect jail time.